Interested in working for a human-centered technology company that prides itself on using modern tools and technologies? Want to be surrounded by intensely curious and innovative thinkers?
Seeking to solve complex technical challenges by building products that work for people, meet and exceed the needs of businesses, and work elegantly and efficiently?
AI Gen Expert is seeking top technical talent to bring innovation and creativity to our clients.
We partner with clients on complex projects that range from re-imagining and refactoring their existing applications, to helping to envision and build new applications with machine learning or data streams to operationalize their existing data. Working in a team-based labs model, we strive to work at the cutting edge of technology’s capabilities while solving problems for our clients and their users.
As a Data Scientist with AI Gen Expert, you will be working with other data scientists, data engineers, and developers to provide analytical, machine learning services to clients. You will leverage the clients’ data assets to answer business questions using best practices and innovative approaches. This will mean employing various data science tools (Python, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, XGBoost, Apache Spark) and techniques (data preparation, unsupervised learning, supervised learning, reinforcement learning) to create and test machine learning algorithms. Once tested and verified you will work with development teams to implement the algorithm as a scalable, hosted service.
We’re looking for an experienced and creative data scientist who can conceptualize a project from start to finish, identifying the appropriate data and methodologies to use. Our Data Scientists work with open-source machine learning packages and libraries, so this position involves building custom ML/AI utilities from open-source resources in languages such as Python and frameworks such as Tensorflow (ideally), and/or Keras, Pytorch. In this role, you will own and share technical solutions with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams both internally and with external clients.
- Perform data analysis to understand the right combinations of data to meet outlined objectives
- Translate client queries into actionable data pulls and help translate outputs into client strategies
- Build and evaluate predictive modeling & machine learning utilities to produce meaningful outcomes that enable data-led decisions
- Translate analysis results into actionable insights
- Present insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Partner with internal data scientists, developers, and tech teams to develop new methodologies and utilities
- Work with development teams to implement data science algorithms as scalable, hosted services
- Background in math including linear algebra, statistics, probability, and numerical analysis.
- Machine Learning Analysis: Must be able to execute, evaluate, and apply various models ranging from more advanced deep learning algorithms such as CNN, RNN, Transformer Network, GAN, Autoencoders etc. to more traditional machine learning model such as logistic regression, random forests/decision tree, nearest neighbor, neural net, support vector machine, an ensemble of multiple models, etc
- Programming: Proficient coding in a language suited for machine learning systems such as Python for the purpose of cleaning, manipulating, visualizing, and analyzing data
- Experience with software engineering and developing deployable API services
- Must be adaptable and have the drive to learn new technologies and frameworks to support developing client solutions
- Using browser based interactive computational environments (like Pycharm, Jupyter Notebook) to perform analysis activities and test / evaluate data models and algorithms.
- Tools: Spark, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, SQL
- Communication: Must be able to explain analysis process and translate results into actionable insights for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Teamwork: Must be accountable for individual responsibilities while working collaboratively with development and engineering teams to achieve project deliverables
- Comfort in an agile development environment (eg. writing stories, participating in workshops, sprint planning and retros)
- Remote possible. You can work from where you want, as long as you produce results.
- Competitive salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com